Mw2vidsonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern warfare 2 videos online

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats your view on hackers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T4gUNIT
Admin
Admin
T4gUNIT

Fame : 17184
Rep : 2466

Whats your view on hackers? Empty
PostSubject: Whats your view on hackers?   Whats your view on hackers? EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 3:54 am

Do you like them or hate them, why?
Back to top Go down
https://mw2vidsonline.forumotion.com
DRBUSK3R
Admin
Admin
DRBUSK3R

Fame : 13533
Rep : 1218

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on hackers?   Whats your view on hackers? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:19 am

well, ps3, you dont really get hackers so much, i remember in cod4 after cod5 came out all those people started hacking with that god mode and ufo hack, it wasnt, actually that anoying because they couldnt shoot when they were hacking, but....well, i admit it, i did have a go on another name, just to see what it was like, and it was fun, i just liked using it to get to places i wasnt supposed to and exploring, lol
Back to top Go down
T4gUNIT
Admin
Admin
T4gUNIT

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on hackers?   Whats your view on hackers? EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:41 pm

DRBUSK3R wrote:
well, ps3, you dont really get hackers so much, i remember in cod4 after cod5 came out all those people started hacking with that god mode and ufo hack, it wasnt, actually that anoying because they couldnt shoot when they were hacking, but....well, i admit it, i did have a go on another name, just to see what it was like, and it was fun, i just liked using it to get to places i wasnt supposed to and exploring, lol

Haha, i did the exact same thing as you! The hacks were pretty fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolyfoo
Sectional moderator
Sectional moderator
Lolyfoo

Fame : 10338
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on hackers?   Whats your view on hackers? EmptySun May 30, 2010 10:07 pm

yea hacks are fun to play with
Back to top Go down
T4gUNIT
Admin
Admin
T4gUNIT

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on hackers?   Whats your view on hackers? EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 12:06 am

On mw2 there is now speed hacks for super speed. I have friends who host super speed lobbies and those are really fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your view on hackers?   Whats your view on hackers? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats your view on hackers?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mw2vidsonline :: Modern warfare 2 discussion-
Jump to: