Mw2vidsonline
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern warfare 2 videos online

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

xbox and my thoughts about it

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cronic-Impulse
Sectional moderator
Sectional moderator

Fame : 10337
Rep : 0

xbox and my thoughts about it Empty
PostSubject: xbox and my thoughts about it   xbox and my thoughts about it EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 am

basicaly xbox blows lol
Back to top Go down
DRBUSK3R
Admin
Admin
DRBUSK3R

Fame : 13555
Rep : 1218

PostSubject: Re: xbox and my thoughts about it   xbox and my thoughts about it EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 pm

hmm, subtle, lol. I dont beleive that ps3 is better than x-box, or x-box is better that ps3 (although i own the ps3), i believe that they are the same, and the main reason why you should buy either one, is about either the games that are coming out for the platform, or what ever most of your REAL LIFE friends have. And i aslo think that the same game should not be compared for 2 different platforms as there is absolutly no point, so i dont take sides and just watch all the 'fan boys' out there argue that ps3 or x-box rules or is the best
Back to top Go down
T4gUNIT
Admin
Admin
T4gUNIT

Fame : 17206
Rep : 2466

PostSubject: Re: xbox and my thoughts about it   xbox and my thoughts about it EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:13 pm

DRBUSK3R wrote:
hmm, subtle, lol. I dont beleive that ps3 is better than x-box, or x-box is better that ps3 (although i own the ps3), i believe that they are the same, and the main reason why you should buy either one, is about either the games that are coming out for the platform, or what ever most of your REAL LIFE friends have. And i aslo think that the same game should not be compared for 2 different platforms as there is absolutly no point, so i dont take sides and just watch all the 'fan boys' out there argue that ps3 or x-box rules or is the best

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
https://mw2vidsonline.forumotion.com
B4gunnit
Admin
Admin
B4gunnit

Fame : 10342
Rep : 0

PostSubject: Re: xbox and my thoughts about it   xbox and my thoughts about it EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:41 am

no you have got it all wrong, xbox is just a crappy peice of plastic that breaks really easily. everybody that i know who has an xbox it has broken for them more than once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xbox and my thoughts about it   xbox and my thoughts about it Empty

Back to top Go down

xbox and my thoughts about it
Page 1 of 1